Lago Snowboards Double Barrel

Lago Snowboards

Regular price $ 459.00

The Lago Snowboards Double Barrel is Scotty Lago’s board of choice. 

This board is a twin tip and one of the lightest and toughest boards available. It features pre-cured carbon stringers with Triax glass, a P-tex 4000 base, and a super lightweight Paulownia wood core. It has a ton of snap to help you ollie slow signs and clear gaps. We designed it with a blunted nose and tail to reduce swing weight. For example, a 159cm will spin like a 155cm…giving you the advantage to get spins around. 

Scotty says: “The blunted nose and tail are sick…they not only look sick but have a real advantage when doing a trick.  

If you break it, we will get you a new one!* 

Why Asymmetric matters? 

Have you noticed it's harder to turn heel side than toe side? It's because we aren't quite symmetrical when it comes to our front and back (duh). An asymmetrical board helps compensate for our bodies asymmetry by having a deeper side cut on the heel side edge and improves balance, maneuverability and helps you lay down tighter heel side turns.

Customer Reviews
5.0 Based on 70 Reviews
Write a Review

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
01/19/2021

DOUBLE BARREL 155

I'm 6.2 185lbs and wear a size 9 boot. First off love the board. I wanted a twin asym for resort and park riding. Coming from a Yes Greats (2017) the Double Barrel feels like it has more pop and better edge hold. Board is also stable at speed, easy to throw around and is a great carver. Emailed Lago about getting the board to me before my trip and he responded back several times to ensure it did. Looking forward to getting some of my friends on Lago snowboards!

CW
Chris W.
United States United States
01/12/2021

Next level dream!

Beyond the best board I’ve ever rode! Has such authentic flow to it and the asymmetry from the twin board makes doing switch stances and curves a lot easier! ESPECIALLY the ability to maneuver so much better! I was gonna blow through my wallet and buy a big dog burton but I’m so happy I chose this epic thing! I’ve only ridden basic valleys in Wisconsin till I hit colorado but man this thing is IT! Please read this review and let this post really convince you to cop this thing, you won’t regret! DB -152

AL
Anthony L.
01/06/2021

Double barrel

I’m an asymmetrical fan and with the camber profile it’s great for an all natural feel, it feels like an all mountain board, I’m so stoked!

JV
Johansen V.
12/30/2020

Double barrel 152

Best board I’ve ever rode tbh

ND
nick D.
12/27/2020

Great board

Bought this board in 160W. It took me a few days to get used to it because it felt wider than any wide I have ridden and was not used to the camber, but once I got used to it it has been very stable and I can't wait to use it for at least the rest of the season.

MH
Matthew H.
12/27/2020

Double barrel

The Lego double barrel board is a great all purpose mountain board love it holds edge perfectly on ice Great bored period.

BH
Bradley H.
12/21/2020

F***ing Fiiiiire dawg

Legit beauty to ride, all like “**** yeah” the whole time

RK
Riley K.
12/21/2020

Great board

Ordered a 160 wide, at 6’5 200 lbs biggest board I could get in this line. Have rode it a couple days this season will be my go to every day board for playing are the resorts...

DM
Dagan M.
12/20/2020

Board is the bees knees

Been out about 4 times now with the thing and let me tell you, this thing is gnarly. I couldn’t be happier with this purchase smoothest board I’ve owned in years

JM
Jordan M.